The city of Évora is one of Portugal's treasures and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, due largely to its 17th-century walls, its old town center, and its Roman-era monuments. Often referred to as an open-air museum, Évora makes for a rewarding visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at all hotels and other locations within the historical area. Please provide the name of your hotel or preferred meeting point for pick-up arrangements.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The tour is not suitable for disabled persons or wheelchairs
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes for this walking tour
- On Sundays and national holidays some attractions may be closed