Enjoy a fast and fun ride through Florida's Everglades Headwaters with a U.S. Coast Guard Captain. Keep your eyes peeled for alligators, turtles, and birds in this natural wonderland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at the local supplier's, Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, headquarters. Driving directions: Take 192 east to Poinciana Blvd. (located between mile markers 10 and 11). Turn right and drive 19 miles to the end of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 6 years and younger are required to wear a life vest