Explore Les Jardins d’Etretat with its variety of unique gardens, sculptures, and modern artwork.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Les Jardins d'Etretat are situated on the top of a cliff and you will need to make your way uphill to the entrance. Vehicle access is prohibited in accordance with a government decree
- You can access the gardens by foot or with the Little Train that leaves from Etretat Town Hall every 30 minutes
- Please note that the garden has an annual closure for the period from 21 December to 10 February.