Explore the Estonian countryside with its jagged coasts, vast forests, and wetlands on a day trip to Lahemaa National Park. Taste some samples of Estonian cuisine along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Tallinn Tourism Information Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- This tour includes easy level hiking opportunities.
- In summer season it is possible to swim in a bog lake or at Baltic Sea.