Explore the beautiful medieval city of Erice, the splendid Doric temple of Segesta, and see the salt pans of Trapani. Discover the ancient history and heritage of Sicily on this incredible day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Discover Erice, a city founded by the ancient Elymian people
- Visit Segesta to see the beautiful Doric Temple built on a hilltop
- Explore the salt pans of Trapani this ancient tradition is still practiced
- Multilingual driver
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please wait outside Hotel PoliteamaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Opening hours are subject to change and the order of visits may change without notice.