Zurich: Lucerne & Mt. Pilatus Mystic Mountain Tour + Lunch
- Behold the magnificent view from Mount Pilatus over the Swiss Alps and the lake
- Ascend to Fräkmüntegg by panorama gondolas
- Ride with the new cable cars up to the top of PIlatus Kulm
- Enjoy a typical alpine lunch at a cozy restaurant
From Zürich, take a scenic coach journey through the beautiful countryside and along the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument during a short stop in Lucerne city and see the main sights of this charming town. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the old town before continuing to Kriens. Take the panoramic gondolas and aerial cableway to the summit of Mt. Pilatus (7000ft / 2132m). At the peak, a mystical, white-winter paradise awaits you with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and lakes! Warm up in the self-service restaurant Bellevue on top of Mt. Pilatus with a lunch voucher (worth CHF 20) of your choice. According to the legend, kind dragons used to inhabit this mountain! Discover the Dragon Path and enjoy the spectacular alpine panorama.
- Transportation (coach, public transport, aerial cable-car, and gondola)
- Semi-guided tour
- Lunch voucher (CHF 20)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Sihlquai parking lot, opposite the Zurich Central Train Station. Follow track 18 until the road turns to the right. Follow this bend for about 55 yards (50 meters). From there, you will easily see the parking lot. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Identification is required, please remember to bring a valid piece of ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that this tour only runs during the winter season. Over the summer an alternative “Golden Round Trip” tour is offered.
• An English or German-speaking tour guide will accompany you from Zurich to Kriens, and from Lucerne to Zurich. Please note that there will be no guide on the mountain.
• Mid November to early May - Spanish is available on request.
• From October 21 to November 8, the ascent and descent will be made by cogwheel train.
• From November 9 to 17, the ascent will be made by cable car and the descent by cogwheel train.