From Zurich: Funicular to Mt. Bürgenstock & Lake Lucerne
- Enjoy the beauty of the Swiss country side on a relaxing coach trip through the Alps
- Spend free time in Lucerne and soak up the atmosphere of this magnificent city
- Go on a scenic cruise to Kehrsiten then take the famous Bürgenstock funicular railway
- Discover the luxurious Bürgenstock resort
On the way into the Old Town of Lucerne, your guide will point out the most famous landmarks such as the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, and the Concert & Congress Hall on a brief introductory tour. Once you have arrived in the Old Town, use your free time to wander around the city and explore its sights.
In the afternoon, the newly designed Bürgenstock shuttle boat takes you on a scenic cruise to Kehrsiten, before you board the legendary Bürgenstock funicular railway. Then, get a glimpse of the world of luxury at the Bürgenstock resort, which first opened its doors to the public back in 1827. Stroll along the paths where the rich and famous resided back in the day. Not only shopping or restaurant opportunities at the resort will await you at 500 meters above the lake, but also hiking paths and astonishing views over Lucerne and its surrounding landscapes.
All active or thrill-seekers can take an alpine hike to the Hammetschwand Lift, the world’s highest exterior elevator (optional).
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Return boat ride from Lucerne to Kehrsiten
- Bürgenstock funicular
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card