From Zadar: Klis Fortress, Split and Trogir
- Climb to the top of Klis fortress, learn more about defending techniques and enjoy in magnificent view of Split and nearby islands
- Explore Diocletian's palace in Split
- Discover the beautiful Old Town of Trogir
- Visit Game of Thrones filming locations
After sightseeing at Klis Fortress, you will proceed to the nearby Split. Visiting Split is unimaginable without visiting its living heart - Diocletian's palace. It was built as a royal residence for Roman emperor Diocletian in the 4th century and nowadays is protected as UNESCO World Heritage site. As you stroll through the most preserved monuments of the Roman architecture in the world, your guide will introduce you to the development of Split, you will learn more about the way people lived in this area and discover Game of Thrones filming locations. You will then have some free time to have lunch in one of the local restaurants and to explore the city on your own.
From Split, you will depart towards Trogir. It is considered to be the best preserved Romanesque-Gothic city in Europe. Since 1997 entire city is inscribed at UNESCO World Heritage List. There you will have free time to stroll through narrow Dalmatian streets, explore traditional architecture, valuable historical sites and relax in one of the most beautiful cities in Dalmatia.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed local guide
- Sightseeing of Split and Trogir
- Ticket for Klis fortress
- Lunch and beverages