From Zadar: Dugi Otok Half-Day Kayak Adventure
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Dugi Otok
- Kayak with a certified guide and discover hidden bays
- Enjoy a swim in an astonishing cave
- Feel the adrenaline rush of jumping from cliffs
Begin your tour by boarding a ferry at Gaženica port in Zadar and cruise for 1.5 hours to Dugi Otok. Admire the beauty of the magical Zadar archipelago on the sunny deck during the ride.
Upon arrival in Brbinj, Dugi Otok, meet your guide in front of the ferry, then take a 15-minute ride to Veli Žal. Once at the beach, choose how you want to spend the first part of your adventure. Soak up some rays on the beach, go for a swim, explore the surroundings in a kayak by yourself, or join your guide on a ride around the island of Mezanj.
2 hours later, transfer to another bay where the real kayaking adventure starts. Paddle out in your kayak with a certified local guide, and try cliff jumping, swimming, and diving in an astonishing cave that changes color depending on sun reflection/the angle of sunlight.
- Full sea kayaking gear
- ACA certified local guide
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Ferry tickets
- Food and drinks (available to purchase in a beach bar)
Prepare for the activity
You will first need to take a ferry to Brbinj (Dugi Otok) from the Gaženica ferry port in Zadar, located at Gaženička cesta 28, 23000, Zadar, Croatia. Please arrive 30 minutes before the ferry time to allow time to buy a ticket. Your guide will meet you in front of the ferry when it arrives in Brbinj (Dugi Otok).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Bring a swimsuit, towel, sun protection, some long-sleeved clothing, water, and maybe some food/snacks (although there is the option to eat in a beach bar)