Wroclaw: Tour by Historic Tram
- Ride in a historic tram from 1930
- See the picturesque old city of Wroclaw
- Visit the Centennial Hall
The tram awaits at the Wroclaw Opera, the start of your tour. Climb aboard with your guide and take a trip through time. Discover the ulica Świdnicka and pass by the old Wertheim department store, before heading into the Jewish quarter, around the marketplace and to Ostrów Tumski island. Then pass the botanical gardens and zoo. Stop for 15 minutes at the Centennial Hall to visit the Japanese Garden or the hall itself with an impressive water show every hour.
Head back to the old town over the Grunwaldzki Bridge and end the tour where you started, back at the Wroclaw Opera. If you wish, you may stop at the marketplace.
- Tour guide
- Ride on the historic tram, small, historic tram with 12-18 seats (599 zl per group) or large, historic tram with 50 seats (699 zl per group)
- Payment should be made in cash on location to the guide
Prepare for the activity
• The smaller trams are closed off and heated in the winter. The larger trams are open and travel only during the summer
• The trams do not run regularly, only by rental by a specific group
• In the event of a storm and rain, the large vintage tram does not run