Wroclaw: Old Town and Conspirators Tour
- Explore the heart of Wroclaw with an expert English-speaking guide
- Visit a very special location from communist times
- Taste some traditional Polish food and drinks
- Learn more about the history of Wroclaw, including the city gnomes
- Travel in a small group limited to 10 guests or fewer
While walking around the main Market Square, learn more about the picturesque tenement buildings, as well as Wroclaw legends and facts. Meet the famous local gnomes and learn why there are so many of them in this city.
On this special edition city tour, discover a very distinctive and unique location from communist times. Hidden within one of Wroclaw’s most celebrated restaurants, visit the Secret Conspirators Room to taste a selection of delicious traditional Polish food, including gzik (a cottage cheese dip) and pierogi (potato-filled dumplings). Warm up with a hot drink and learn more about Wroclaw, the "Fortress of Solidarity."
- Small group tour
- Traditional Polish food
- Glass of mulled wine or a non-alcoholic drink