Wrocław: Old City Night Walk and Gondola Ride
- Discover the romantically illuminated Wroclaw at dusk
- Stroll past the market square, pass the Fenchtenbrunnen, and listen to the interesting history of the city
- Board a traditional gondola and enjoy a beautiful ride through Wroclaw's Old Town
- Explore the city with a short walk and gondola ride
Then head towards the cathedral island, passing by the old Matthias Gymnasium and strolling through the baroque gardens. Walk past the old city market hall and through the sand bridge to Sand Island. Enjoy the fantastic panoramic views of the cathedral and finally get into one of the large gondolas to sail through atmospheric Wroclaw.
The tour by gondola takes 45 minutes. You will travel past the most beautiful sights of the Old Town. After the gondola tour, the tour is over.
- Professional city guide for two hours
- Ticket for the gondola (45 Min) 30 zl/person
Prepare for the activity
At the market, in the Old Town Hall, at the entrance to the restaurant PIWNICA SWIDNICKA. (You will see a decorated writing and massive wooden door); bulwar Piotra Włostowica, 48-300 Wrocław, Poland.Open in Google Maps ⟶