Wroclaw: 3-Hour Jewish Tour
- Visit the former Jewish Quarter
- Learn about tolerance and cooperation in the Four-Denomination-District
- Discover the Old Jewish Cemetery
On your tour, you will visit the former Jewish Quarter. There you will visit the first rabbinical seminary in the world and where the community of The White Stork Synagogue still takes care of the Jewish heritage. In addition, you will learn more about tolerance and cooperation in the Four Denomination District, which is the contemporary name of the former Jewish District.
After a walk in the city center, you will go by tram to the Old Jewish Cemetery, where we track the history of the Jewish community in its Golden Age. Twelve thousand tombstones, various architectural styles, as well as numerous climbing plants, which cover the Matzevahs create an enchanting atmosphere. Wander around the cemetary and take in centuries of Jewish culture in the city.
- Professional English- or German-speaking local guide
- Free travel consultation with the guide
- Food and drink recommendations
- Public transport (2€ per person)