From Wrocław: Day Tour to Kłodzko County and Vicinity
Pickup includedAt your hotel in Wroclaw at 09:00.
- Get a glimpse into the colorful past of a beautiful palace and admire the old architecture
- Visit a paper mill in Duszniki-Zdrój and try making your own paper
- Admire the Kłodzko County, walk through the old town, relax with a coffee or explore the fortress
Choose from a variety of activities according to your interests. After lunch in a regional restaurant, visit the city and fortress of Kłodzko - the capital of Kłodzko County. Enjoy time here to stop for a coffee at the marketplace, then visit the old town and the Kłodzko Fortress with its dark labyrinths. Head back in the direction of the Polish-Czech border to Duszniki-Zdrój and the Museum of Papermaking. If you'd like, try your hand at making paper.
On the way to the old healing area of Kudowa-Zdrój, admire the beautiful landscape as you pass Szczeliniec Wielki Mountain and the Stołowe Mountains. Once in Kudowa-Zdrój, stroll through the healing park and enjoy a glass of spring water in the drinking hall. Before heading back, make a little detour to visit the Skull Chapel in Czermna and return to Wroclaw.
- Friendly tour guide
- Bus (regional bus provider)
- Mini bus - up to 7 people: 749 zl/group
- Bus - up to 17 people: 1100 zl/group
- Coach - up to 55 people: 1350 zl/group
- Payment in cash on location
- Entry fees:
- Książ Castle - €5/person
- Kłodzko Fortress - €5/person
- Museum of Papermaking in Duszniki-Zdrój - €3/person
- Drinking Hall and Bathhouse - €1/person
- Skull Chapel - €2/person