Wroclaw: Old City Walk and Cruise with Small Gondola
- Stroll through the picturesque Market Square (Rynek)
- See the Old University, Cathedral Island and the beautiful Wrocław Cathedral
- Enjoy a romantic gondola ride through the canals of the Oder River in Wrocław's Old Town
Admire the biggest flower market in the city at Plac Solny and visit St. Elizabeth's Church. Discover the old butchers' street, where meat was once traded. Here you'll also get a chance to see the impressive copper monument in honor of the slaughtered animals. You'll have enough time here to stop and take some terrific holiday snaps.
Continue on your tour with a trip to the dock, where a gondola will be waiting for you. Climb aboard and enjoy a relaxing trip through the Old Town. Discover Wrocław from a new perspective and witness many of the city's most iconic landmarks from the comfort and tranquility of the water. Once you have completed your Gondola ride through the city you will return back to Market Square where your tour will end.
- Professional guide
- Ticket for small Gondola ride 8 Euro Per Person (with the captain and guide)
Prepare for the activity
• The small gondola ride operates from April to September