Williamsburg: The Dead of Night Ghost Tour
- See ghosts, this is not a history lesson!
- Enjoy 18th-century costumed guides as they set the scene for this interactive walking tour
- Encounter true ghostly experiences, never any staging or props
With an authenticly dressed 18th-century guide, transport back in time to Williamburg's haunted colonial past. This experience focuses on ghost sightings and is not a typical history tour! Guides are comprised of local residents that are well versed in the unique and haunted history of Williamsburg ensuring a fun and unforgettable evening.
- 1 hour ghost tour
- 18th-century costumed guide
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour at the Cheese Shop in Merchant's Square, 410 W Duke of Gloucester Street and be ready to present your GetYourGuide voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing