Washington DC 2-Day Grand Tour
- See important sites in DC, including the White House, Mount Vernon, and Arlington National Cemetery
- Visit memorials to World War II, Abraham Lincoln, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and more
- Enjoy a full day devoted to DC's most famous sightseeing locations, and another at Mount Vernon
Best of DC
Mount Vernon / Arlington National Cemetery
Both tours commence at 9:00 AM and are 9 hours duration.
Feel like a VIP as you’re escorted around the city in a luxury motor coach. Enjoy colorful stories about the past and little-known facts about all the monuments, statues, buildings, and locations in and around DC.
During the tour you’ll also visit George Washington's beloved plantation, Mount Vernon. Tour the mansion and the Donald W. Reynolds Museum and Education Center. In addition you’ll have the opportunity to pay your respects to the soldiers, statesmen, and other American heroes buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
Visit the Tomb of the Unknowns and see the US Third Infantry perform the moving Changing of the Guard ceremony. The tram tour through Arlington National Cemetery stops at the Kennedy gravesite.
The Grand Tour also visits the Reflecting Pool, the Women in Military Service for America Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean Memorial, and more!
Best of DC Tour includes:
Iwo Jima Memorial
White House Visitor Center/Ellipse
Mount Vernon/Arlington National Cemetery Tour includes:
Tour of Christ Church in Alexandria, VA
Time at Washington's Mount Vernon home
President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Iwo Jima Memorial
- Admission fees
- Hotel transfers
- Optional driver/guide gratuities
Prepare for the activity
• All drivers are licensed DC sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany you at the memorials, as they are responsible for the coach
• You do not have to take the tours on consecutive days