Washington DC: Private Bike Tour
- Enjoy a private small-group experience
- Have a tour guide dedicated to your group
- Customize your itinerary
- Visit the National Mall and beyond at your own pace
Your tour will start at our office located just off the National Mall. After getting fitted for one of a comfy cruiser bikes, your guide will discuss the planned route with you so they can best customize it to suit your interests. Soon, you'll be pedaling towards the best sites Washington, DC has to offer. You can cruise with ease towards attractions such as the White House, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol Building, Smithsonian Institution, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial and much more! Along the way, your guide will tell you all about the sites while also answering any questions your group has and taking pictures of your memorable day.
This tour is perfect for small groups and families looking for an easy ride visiting the best of Washington, DC with the exclusivity of a private group and dedicated guide.
- Private tour guide
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Tours meet at the Fat Tire Tours office located at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037. The meeting point is just off the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Simply take the right at the top of the escalator and walk down 23rd Street (headed south). Just after you pass Virginia Avenue (approximately 3 blocks), the store will be on the right side. Just look for the sidewalk signs that point to Fat Tire Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form.
• The tours operate in all weather (at the discretion of the local partner). Rain ponchos are available for $1 (refunded if not used).
• Wearing comfortable shoes is advised. Please keep your belongings to a minimum. Bikes are not equipped to carry luggage.
• Your safety is the highest priority and each tour begins with a short, but thorough orientation session.
• If the local partner suspects anyone is under the influence of alcohol, he or she will not be permitted to ride.