Washington, DC: New International Spy Museum Ticket
- Step into the shoes of a spy and test your spy skills through state- of-the-art interactives and immersive RFID technology
- Visit the only public museum in the world to provide a global perspective on the vital role intelligence has played throughout world history
- Marvel at the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display
Situated two blocks from the National Mall and The Wharf, the newly-reopened facility features completely-reimagined exhibits and never before seen artifacts. Visitors are invited to step into the shoes of a spy and test their spy skills through state-of-the-art interactives and immersive RFID technology.
- General admission
- Self-guided tour
Prepare for the activity
The International Spy Museum is located at 700 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, DC 20024. Please present either your mobile ticket or your printed voucher at the ticketing desk inside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• No flash photography/videography; no food or beverages; no smoking or vaping; and no strollers. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
• The use of baby slings or baby backpacks as an alternative to strollers is encouraged. Strollers may be stored in the cloak room located in the museum lobby before entering the exhibit areas. However, this room is not supervised and the museum does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items.
• The last ticketed entrance to the museum is 1.5 hours prior to closing time
You might also like...
Product ID: 13041