Washington, DC: Open Top Bus Tour By Night
- Discover the grandeur of Washington DC at night
- See iconic monuments illuminated for the night, such as the White House and Capitol
- Learn the history behind Washington DC's most significant memorials
- Capture stunning photos as you listen to the expert commentary
- Add on a hop-on and hop-off day ticket for a complete Washington experience
Climb aboard a double-decker bus for a drive down the dramatic National Mall, flanked by the White House and Jefferson Memorial. From the dome of the US Capitol Building to the World War II Memorial, you'll see Washington DC at its most enchanting. Discover how the city changes dramatically when the monuments and memorials are illuminated with floodlights.
Sit back and relax as you learn the history of Washington from the entertaining and informative commentary. Enhance your experience by combining a night tour with a 1 or 2-day hop-on and hop-off bus ticket.
5th November 2018 – 9th March: 6:30 PM*
10th March – 4th November 2019: 7:30 PM
5th November – 10th March 2019: 6:30 PM*
*Departure from Willard Hotel is 30 minutes earlier.
Please note: no night tours on 4th July, 24th December and 31st December
- Fully-narrated bus tour
Prepare for the activity
The main tour starts at Union Station. Alternatively, there will be a pick-up available from outside the Willard Hotel at 19:00. Please arrive 30-40 minutes before departure for either location.Open in Google Maps ⟶