Expedited Entry Ticket to The Newseum, Washington D.C.
- Explore how the FBI is fighting terrorism and cybercrime today
- See the largest sections of the Berlin Wall outside of Germany
- Enjoy unbeatable views of the US Capitol from the outdoor 6th Floor Terrace
- See the first pamphlet printing of the U.S. Constitution
- Enjoy the benefit of a flexible date ticket. Visit whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date
In its prominent location on historic Pennsylvania Avenue, the Newseum blends 500 years of news history, brand-new technology, and hands-on exhibits for a one-of-a-kind museum experience.
The Newseum features 7 levels of galleries, 15 theaters, 2 state-of-the-art broadcast studios, retail spaces, and visitor services. It offers a unique environment that takes museum-goers behind the scenes to experience how and why news is made. The exhibition galleries explore news history, photojournalism, world news, and how the media have covered major historical events.
- Barcoded Ticket - allowing expedited entry to The Newseum
- 7 levels of galleries
- 15 theaters
- 2 state-of-the-art broadcast studios
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Best view of US Capitol in D.C.
- Multilingual Visitor guides
- Food and Beverage (available for purchase at The Food Section)
Prepare for the activity
The Newseum is located at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and 6th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. Operating hours are from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM daily (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This expedited entry ticket does not allow you to skip the security line at the entrance. All visitors must wait in line to pass security. After passing security – then you receive expedited entry
• No outside food or beverages
• Free Coat Check available
• Free Wifi is available throughout the Newseum
• The Food Section by Wolfgang Puck offers hot entrees, grilled and cold sandwiches, gourmet soups and more