Warsaw: Polish Vodka Museum Tour with Tasting
- Journey through the history of vodka and learn new facts
- Enjoy a delicious tasting of 3 different types of vodka
- Explore the Museum and Koneser Center in Warsaw's Praga district
Arrive at the museum, and begin the tour with memories presented by former employees of the Warsaw Vodka Factory at Koneser. Explore 5 interactive modern galleries enabling you to become acquainted with the history of Polish vodka.
After the tour, head over to the Vodka Academy for a 20-minute tasting workshop. Once you've wet your palette with some delicious vodka samples, visit the 3/4 Koneser Cocktail Bar located on the 3rd Floor of the museum. Try the best cocktails prepared with different types of Polish vodka.
- 70-minute guided tour (available in Polish, English, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian or French)
- 20-minute tasting with 3 types of Polish vodka
- Food and drinks
- Car park
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Please come to the Reception through the main entrance to the Polish Vodka Museum, Muzeum Polskiej Wódki - Warszawa (Polish Vodka Museum - Warsaw), Plac Konesera 1, 03-736 Warsaw, Poland. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags