Warsaw to Łódź: Discover Poland's Coolest City
- Discover the beauty of Herbst Palace
- See the buildings of Księży Młyn, where factory workers once lived
- Visit to the Jewish Cemetery in Łódź
- Enjoy walking along the longest promenade in Poland
Visit a beautifully restored palace that used to belong to the Herbst family, one of the richest factory owners in Łódź. After lunch you will be taken to the Jewish cemetery in Łódź (once the largest one in Europe) and listen to the history of the Jews who built this city along with Polish, German and Russian inhabitants. Then your guide will take you to the hidden backyards with artistic installations off the beaten track.
The tour will finish with a walk along the longest promenade in Poland, Piotrkowska Street. Here you can take a rickshaw while you admire the beautiful facades of bourgeois palaces and tenement houses built in the 19th century.
- Train tickets from Warsaw to Łódź and back
- Transportation within Łódź
- Entrance tickets to Herbst Palace
- Entrance tickets to the Jewish cemetery
- Drinks and snacks
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you at the central station in Warsaw. You will receive their contact information by e-mail so you can get in touch in case of emergency. You will also receive your train tickets by e-mail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 215667