Warsaw: Frédéric Chopin Cultural Tour
Pickup includedLobby at your hotel
- Visit many popular places related to Frederic Chopin
- Enjoy lunch in local restaurant
- Finish the tour listening to the concert of talented musicians
Move on to the Chopin Museum; jump back in time and imagine the life of the famous Polish composer. This modern museum includes original manuscripts and documents written by the composer, photographs and sculptures of him, and also letters. It is the world’s largest collection of Chopin memorabilia. His music will lead you through the Royal Route where you can hear his heart beating from the Basilica of the Holy Cross. The Palace of Radzwill (now called the Presidential Palace) is the place where he played his first concert.
Afterwards, have a coffee break in one of the oldest restaurants in the city which was one of the composer’s favorite places. To get to know Chopin’s music in more detailed way, visit the Chopin Salon where every day you can hear talented musicians playing concerts of the Chopin's masterpieces. Enjoy it with a glass of traditional Polish drink that will be served for you.
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick-up from your hotel
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Entrance fees (Zelazowa Wola, Chopin Museum, concert)
- Basic lunch (soup, main course, water) and coffee with cake in Chopin’s place restaurant