Warsaw: Chopin's Life Tour with Live Concert
- Discover the places where Frédéric Chopin spent the first half of his life
- Visit churches where the Chopin played as a young boy
- Visit a miniature park to see one of the destroyed palaces where the Chopin-family lived
- See the balcony, from which his piano was thrown over
- Visit the Holy-Cross-Church, where Chopin's heart is kept
Nearby is Chopin-bench, which plays a short piece of Chopin's most famous works. Only a few meters further is the Holy-Cross-Church, where the heart of the pianist rests. During your tour of Krakowskie-Przedmiescie-Street, which is part of the Royal Route in Warsaw, you will discover the places where his family lived, where the young Chopin learned to play in churches, and the music schools and where his genius was first recognized.
Halfway through your tour, you will encounter one of the most romantic streets in Warsaw, the often undiscovered Kozia-Street which Frédéric took to get to school. You will also see the place in Warsaw where Frédéric Chopin was seen for the last time, before never coming back.
Before ending at the King's Castle Square, the tour makes a short excursion to the nearby miniature park, where the Saxonian Palace is shown in a 1:25 sized miniature scale. The Saxonian Palace was the first place for the family to live in Warsaw, and was destroyed in 1944.
From there, the King's Castle Square with the beautiful Old Town in the background is already visible. Your guide will accompany you to the left wing of the King's Castle, where a cosy concert hall is located. You will then enjoy an hour-long concert, which begins at 6:00PM. Following the concert, you will be in the middle of the old town, a prime position to continue discovering the city.
- Guided tour with a licensed Warsaw tour guide
- Good English-speaking guide or German native-speaker
- Ticket for the Chopin concert in the Old Town
- Entrance to the miniature park
- Apple juice or apple wine during the Chopin concert