Warsaw: Daily Beer Tasting Tour
- Enjoy six different kinds of Polish beers
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavor!
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit three carefully chosen venues and make a new friends in Warsaw
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
This fun and educational evening will offer an insightful introduction to the world of beer brewing. You'll leave the tour an expert on Polish mass-produced and regional beers. Enjoy a relaxed but sophisticated experience as you sample beers from major Polish breweries, as well as specialty regional beers from Warsaw and craft beers from microbreweries.
You will visit 3 venues known only by locals:
• The first venue is a stylish pub, very interesting to see, where you will try a popular beer, which locals drink (330ml) and traditional Polish snacks.
• Secondly,visit a pub where you will try 1 regional beer (500ml)
• Visit a traditional brewery where you will try 4 different kinds of craft beers (125ml each).
- 2.5-hour beer tasting tour led by a licensed English-speaking guide
- Six different kinds of beer, including popular, regional, and craft
- Traditional Polish snacks perfect for accompanying beer
- Small group tour with up to 15 participants
Prepare for the activity
• Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
• The trip takes place rain or shine.