Experience the beauty of nature in western Mazovia on a full-day tour from Warsaw. You’ll see folk art at the museum in Lowicz and country houses at the open-air museum. Visit the Baroque palace in Nieborow and the English-style palace garden of Arkadia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Visit the folk museum in Lowicz
- Explore the Baroque palace of the Radziwill family in Nieborow
- See the romantic park in Arkadia, designed in the style of an English garden
- Tour guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Entrance fee to Lowicz museum, open-air museum, and exhibition (EUR 4.50; closed on Mondays)
- Entrance fee to Arkadia Park (EUR 3)
- Entrance fee to Park and Palace in Nieborow (EUR 5.50; closed on Mondays)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The Nieborow Palace Museum is closed until February 2016.
- The meeting point for the tour is your hotel in Warsaw.
- Please indicate your preferred language for the tour when booking.