Small-Group Tour from Warsaw to Torun with Lunch
- Learn about famous Polish astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Just next to the Main Square you will visit the Holy Spirit’s Church and Saint Mary’s Church. The second one comes from 14th century and was founded by Franciscans. You will be charmed by genuine organ from the beginning of 16th century, medieval tombstones and colorful stained glass.
Afterwards you may admire the magnificent Saint John’s Cathedral. Some of the oldest elements of this enormous building date from the 13th century. Through the years this church was a religious centre for local community and was a witness of an important christian ceremonies – Mikołaj Kopernik was baptized here. Visiting the cathedral listen to the history of “Tuba Dei” – the biggest medieval bell in Poland from 1500. The tour also includes a visit to one of the following places: Live Gingerbread Museum, The Nicholas Copernicus House, Planetarium or Ethnographic Museum.
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick-up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to one of following places (Live Gingerbread Museum, The Nicholas Copernicus Museum, Planetarium or Ethnographic Museum)
- Traditional Polish lunch (soup, main course, water) in regular restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi