Dubrovnik Walls Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Take in the breathtaking views over the Adriatic Sea and Dubrovnik's Old Town as you stroll along the walls
- Explore famous historical landmarks, such as the Minceta Tower or the Revelin Fortress and get free entrance to the Lovrijenac fortress
- Skip the lines and enjoy the local history
The city is mostly known for its distinctive old town and grand fortification. The walls of Dubrovnik are two kilometers thick with six fortresses, Lovrijenac, Revelin, Minčeta, Bokar, St. John and St. Lucas. Enter with this skip-the-line ticket and get immediate access.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to walk down a path that has played it’s role in history, as well as many episodes of the world-famous Game of Thrones series.
- Dubrovnik walls admission ticket
- Free entrance to Lovrijenac Fortress
- Online booking fee
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your ticket at Lucarica ulica 2, at the travel agency Buggy Safari. The place is marked with a GetYourGuide sign, there you will be given the ticket for the entrance on the walls when showing your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will receive the entrance ticket when showing your voucher