Relive Vienna's Past: Historical Multimedia Exhibitions
- Travel through time with an interactive multimedia experience of Vienna's history
- Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history
- Get to know the royal family and many other famous faces of Viennese history personally
- Experience the course of Viennese music history through virtual reality glasses
- Listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl amidst the battered remnants of Vienna
Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history and listen to what they have to say in the portrait gallery.
Visit the 5D cinema, where spectacular effects give you the impression of really living in ancient Vienna.
Experience imperial Vienna and learn about the nobility of the Viennese court. Meet the imperial family personally, and create your own impressions of the royal highnesses of the past.
With the help of new technology and VR glasses, guests have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a virtual reality and to experience the course of Viennese music history in a special simulated world.
With Enemy Aircraft!, feel as though World War II is raging all around you and you find yourself inside a bomb shelter.
Austria is free! Listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl within the battered remnants of Vienna, and feel the sigh relief from the citizens of Austria.
Finally, enjoy a special treat: simulated flying over the roofs of Vienna! Your journey ends with a beautiful virtual horse-drawn carriage flight over present-day Vienna.
- Entry ticket to the Erlebniswelt (action cinema) in the monastery, Habsburgergasse
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: Habsburgergasse 10A, 1010 Vienna Time Travel Vienna is located in Vienna's Altstadt district (historic city center), 200 meters from the Hofburg and just 100 meters from Graben, Kohlmarkt und Stephansplatz. You can reach Vienna Time Travel with the underground on lines U1 (Stephansplatz) or U3 (Herrengasse), you also have the option to park your car, at a reduced price, in the parking garage “Freyung”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tickets are valid for three months from the date selected
• Last admission is at 19:00. Please be on time
• Reservations are strongly recommended