From Vienna: Mauthausen Memorial Private Day Trip
Pickup includedPickup is available from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
- Tour Mauthausen Concentration Camp with the help of an audio guide available in 11 languages
- Honor the victims of Mauthausen by visiting the Room of Names and paying your respects
- Visit the Wiener-Graben Quarry, the SS-Quarters, the prisoners' barracks and the recently re-opened Mauthausen Museum
- Benefit from hassle-free transportation to/from your Vienna hotel
Depart from your hotel in Vienna in a private limousine or minivan. Your friendly english-speaking driver will drive you to the Memorial in safety and comfort. Upon arrival explore the preserved historic premises at your own pace with audio-guides (available in 11 languages*). See the Wiener-Graben quarry, the Stairs of Death, the SS-Quarters, the Camp Prison, the Gas Chamber, and visit the newly re-opened Mauthausen Museum. Honor the victims by learning about this crucial period in history. After the visit to the memorial your driver will take you to Vienna and back to your hotel.
• Pickup from your hotel in Vienna
• 9:30 AM: Tour start. Travel across Lower Austria to Mauthausen.
• 11:45 AM: Stopover in Mauthausen (for approximately 3 hours)
• Self-guided visit with audio-guide (*available in English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish)
• 2:45 PM: Departure for Vienna
• Short stop for a snack at local restaurant (at own expense) for approximately 30 minutes
• 5:30 PM (approx.): Arrival in Vienna
• Hotel drop-off
- Hotel Pick-Up in Vienna
- Transfer to Mauthausen in a comfortable private vehicle
- Accompaniment by friendly English-speaking driver
- Self-guided tour of Mauthausen Memorial with audio-guide
- Return to Vienna and Hotel Drop Off
- Children under 14 years
Prepare for the activity
• Duration: 8 hours