Vienna: Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or other location of your choice in Vienna on arrangement
- Discover the imperial monuments of Vienna
- Take a walk down the famous Ringstrasse
- Go to the Hofburg Palace, and see the summer residence of the Belvedere
- Wander through the grand squares and courtyards of the Old Town
Following a pick-up from your hotel (or other location on arrangement), stroll - or use the public transport system - to the Hofburg Palace, the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire. Discover the city’s grand squares and courtyards of the Old Town. Stroll down the famous Graben, and admire the façades of handsome buildings and monuments such as the Pestsäule, built by Emperor Leopold I following the Great Plague of Vienna.
Walk down the elegant Kohlmarkt, and look in the windows of fashionable boutiques. Pass the legendary Demel pastry shop, and stop outside St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Next, see the splendid buildings of the Ringstraße, including the Austrian Parliament, Imperial Court Theater, City Hall, University, and Vienna State Opera House. See the Museum of Art History and Museum of Natural History.
Continue to the Belvedere Palace to see the baroque summer residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy. Get a beautiful view over the city from the park.
- Private guide
- Public transport costs
- Food and Drink
Prepare for the activity
• Variations of this itinerary are possible depending on your interests and preferences. Please contact the supplier for more details on what is possible