Victoria: Whale Watching Tour and Butchart Gardens Admission
- Enjoy a fully guided 3-hour whale watching and wildlife viewing adventure
- Use VIP entrance into the Butchart Gardens by their private dock
- Travel through inlets and bays not visited on other departures
- Save time by combining whale watching and connections to the Butchart Gardens
- Customize your return time to Victoria on any scheduled connection with our partner CVS Tours
Explore the Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in summer months. Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild, plus an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from downtown Victoria, en route to the Butchart Gardens private dock with entrance via Tod Inlet.
Enjoy at your leisure this glorious green space with CVS return connections to Victoria, departing the gardens regularly throughout the evening. Stay for dinner, the fireworks on Saturday evening or summer events.
- Naturalist guide
- Whale-watching cruise
- Admission to Butchart Garden
- Round-trip shuttle transfers from downtown Victoria to the Butchart Gardens
- Whale sightings guarantee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks