Transfer between Venice Airport and Venice Cruise Terminal
- Take the worry out of your transfer needs between Marco Polo Airport and Venice Cruise Terminal
- Start or end your cruise to Venice in style
- Skip the long lines for taxis on arrival, and escape the hassle of public transport
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
Upon arrival, enjoy a meet and greet by an English-speaking driver. They will escort you to the air-conditioned vehicle and transfer you in comfort. The most efficient way to transfer to or from the Cruise Terminal at Maritime Station, the airport transfer avoids the need to waste time looking for taxis or public transport on arrival.
For arrival transfers from Marco Polo Airport, your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. Save time and worry at an affordable rate. Passenger numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people for a more comfortable journey and dedicated attention.
Book your transfer in advance to start or end your cruise to or from Venice stress free.
- 1-way transfer from Venice Airport to the Cruise Terminal at Maritime Station (or vice versa)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up from the arrivals hall of Venice Marco Polo Airport, or from the cruise terminal at Maritime Station. Please note: the driver will be outside waiting for you. If you don't see your name at first, please take a little time to look more closely.Open in Google Maps ⟶