Vancouver Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour
- Visit the Christ Church Cathedral in downtown Vancouver
Immerse yourself in the many cultures that make up the beautiful and vibrant city of Vancouver! This amazing audio tour will have you explore the many ethnicities that surround Vancouver such as the Dr Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Garden. You’ll also learn about the 2010 Olympic Winter Games that Vancouver hosted by discovering the Olympic Cauldron and Canada Place View. You will also see the Waterfront Station, the Hudson House, Gassy Jack's Memorial Statue, Victory Square, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the famous Robson Square, the Christ Church Cathedral and the Bill Reid Gallery. Eclectic and full of art and crafts Vancouver is a delight to visit and savour. Your tour. Your pace.
Please note that this is a downloadable Self-Guided Audio Tour, therefore you will have no physical tour guide leading you through your travels.
- Audio-guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Entrance Fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
• Please see your printable voucher for download information