Vancouver: Private Full-Day City Tour with Alpine Adventure
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Vancouver.
- See all of Vancouver's top sights
- Take on an alpine adventure at the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Visit a wildlife refuge on Grouse Mountain
- Go ice-skating on a mountaintop
- Enjoy seeing the sights at your own pace with a private guide
Ask your guide for recommendations for the best restaurants in town. After a delicious lunch, the adventure continues in the afternoon with a drive across the famous Lions Gate Bridge to the foot of the mountains. Visit the world-famous Capilano Suspension Bridge, where you can participate in a thrilling treetops adventure or a dramatic cliff-hanger walk.
After exploring the bridge, you will then be whisked to the top of the Grouse Mountain alpine area, where you can enjoy plenty of free time to discover everything the site has to offer. Visit a refuge for endangered wildlife or, depending on the season, have some fun ice-skating on the mountaintop. Following an exhilarating day, sit back and relax as you are transferred back to Vancouver in style.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All admission fees and local taxes
- A local and professional driver/ guide with a Cadillac limo
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• All sales final, no refunds available