Vancouver City and The Lookout
Pickup includedWe pick up at every hotel in Vancouver and most in Richmond, Burnaby, and North Vancouver. Guests need to contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 7 PM the night prior to departure to confirm pick up time.
- See the First Nations Totem Poles and Prospect Point in Stanley Park
- Enjoy the gorgeous ocean views at English Bay
- Visit the Granville Island Market
- Walk down Robson Street, the epicentre of cutting-edge fashion and design
- Go to Gastown, site Vancouver’s beginnings and the world-famous Steam Clock
- Explore the 2nd-largest Chinatown District in North America
- Make your way to Canada Place, site of the 2010 Olympic Cauldron
- Stand on a viewing deck 553 feet above sea level
Further exploration takes you to bustling Chinatown and historically significant Gastown.
Top off this adventure with a quick elevator ride to the soaring height of 553 feet above the city streets at the Vancouver Lookout. Enjoy views of the ocean framed by the lush Coastal Mountains that surround the city lights and shoreline far below. This tour is a great introduction to the scenic and historic highlights of beautiful Vancouver.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional Guide