Vancouver: 2.5-hour Little Italy Walking Food Tour
- Enjoy a culinary tour of authentic Italian food in Vancouver
- Discover one of Vancouver's most vibrant and European neighborhoods
- Sample 8 different Little Italy specialties, from pizza to cheese to custard-filled cannoli
- Fortify yourself with a strong Italian coffee and refresh your palate with homemade gelato
Savor the flavors of authentic Italian cuisine in this charming European-style neighborhood. Many of the 8 stops you make are at local family-run businesses that have been in the area for 30 to 40 years. The owners are noticeably full of passion and pride as they serve up their specialties to you.
Sample panini's, pizza, pasta, Italian meats, cheeses and several desserts such as cannoli and gelato. End the tour people-watching with an Italian cappuccino to complete the experience. You’ll be led by a passionate local who will share tips and stories about the area and introduce you to the interesting people behind the scenes. From savory to sweet, if you are a fan of Italian food you will love this food tour.
- Tour guide
- 8 tastings
- Gratuities to tour guide (10-15% recommended)
When you get there
Please meet your guide at 13:45 as the tour departs promptly at 14:00. Tour starts outside Fratelli's Italian Bakery located at 1795 Commercial Drive on the North West corner of Commercial Drive and 2nd Avenue. There is street parking in the area and pay parking is available under the Il Mercato Building at Commercial and 1st Ave. (The entrance is off 1st just west of Commercial) The cost of a 3 hour parking pass is CAD 3. If for any reason you are running late, please call the tour guide at 604-724-3500.Open in Google Maps ⟶