Ushuaia: Beagle Channel & Sea Wolves Island Catamaran Cruise
- Explore the most popular touristic points in Ushuaia
- Navigate the waters in a modern comfortable boat
- Travel with a Spanish/English speaking guide on board
After that, reach Sea Lion Island which also belongs to the Bridges Archipelago and is inhabited by 2 different species of sea lion. Arrive at the Les Eclaireurs (The Illuminators) Lighthouse where you will find imperial and rocky cormorants colonies. Hear the story of the collapse of the SS Monte Cervantes in 1930.
Next, descend into Puerto Karelo to see the authentic shelly deposits (conchero's) of Yamana peoples. Enjoy a guided hike here which lasts takes approximately 20 minutes, finishing at a panoramic viewpoint where you can capture excellent photographs. On the return journey, marvel at the incredible views of the surrounding mountain ranges and sumptuous vegetation which surround the city of Ushuaia.
- Local English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Navigation certificate
- Port taxes
- Toilet and heating on boat
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Onboard bar
Prepare for the activity
Catamaranes Canoero ticket office, Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. The building is white and green, with a big logo at the front.Open in Google Maps ⟶