London: Private Crown Jewels Car Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available from your central London hotel (within zone 1).
- Tour the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral which dominates the London skyline
- Step back in time and discover the history behind the Tower of London
- Admire the magnificent Crown Jewels
- Tour with a professional Blue Badge guide
- Travel in comfort in a private Mercedes E-Class or V-Class
Crowned by the magnificent dome iconic of the London skyline, Sir Christopher Wren rebuilt St. Paul's Cathedral in the English Baroque style after the Great Fire of London. Since then it has served as the location of many grand royal events, including the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
The Tower of London was founded in 1078 by William the Conqueror after seizing the English crown, and was seen as a symbol of repression for some time. Since then it has been a Royal Palace, armory, prison, and execution site. The traditionally-attired Beefeaters who guard the tower will regale you with insightful tales of its past before the tour progresses to the Crown Jewels. Here you'll see the incredible Imperial State Crown, the enormous Cullinan Diamonds, and the extraordinary Koh-i-Noor.
You will also have the choice to take the River Cruise and end your tour at Westminster Pier, or take the cruise on another day. River Cruise Tickets are one-way from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier (or vice versa).
- Professional Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Admission to the Tower of London with guided tour
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral with guided tour
- Transportation by private car
- Thames River cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off within central London zone 1 (available upon request)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• You will have a photo stop and exterior tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral and then spend longer in the Tower of London
• St Paul's is a working church and subject to last minute closures
• Groups of 1-2 people will ride in a Mercedes E-Class
• Groups of 3-6 people will ride in a Mercedes V-Class
• Pickups outside central London (zone 1) are subject to availability and incur an additional charge, payable locally