Torun: Living Museum of Gingerbread & Old Town Private Tour
- Experience a top attraction in Torun and make your own regional gingerbread
- Get an interesting lesson about Polish customs and medieval history
- See the highlights of Old Town with your local expert guide
- Admire medieval buildings like the Teutonic Castle and Leaning Tower
- Enjoy a private tour with only your family and friends adapted to your preferences
After meeting your guide, enter the Living Museum of Gingerbread. Enjoy a special show, an innovative history lesson, and an interesting lecture from a local specialist. Find out not only about gingerbread but the medieval era, the first kings, and Polish customs. At the end of your museum tour, help the Gingerbread Master to make your own cookie.
After your gingerbread lesson, follow your guide to see the city highlights nearby. Go for a short walk and admire the Market Square, the Town Hall, and the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument, as well as the famous astronomer's house. See the Planetarium and the Leaning Tower, listen to incredible legends, and try to stand upright under the tower.
This trip lasts 2 hours but if you're hungry for knowledge, upgrade to the 3-hour option. Follow your guide to one of the best views in the city by the Vistula River and admire the landscapes. Then, head to the icon of Torun, the Medieval Defensive City Walls, which are the remains of a Teutonic Castle. Finally, make your way to the Torun Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist (entry not included).
- Entry to Living Museum of Gingerbread
- Innovative show-lesson at the Living Museum of Gingerbread
- Private walking tour in Torun led by a licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist