From Toronto: Niagara Falls Day Tour
- Travel in comfort from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Go to Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy a variety of wine tastings including the famous Niagara Ice Wine
- Drive along the Niagara Parkway to see sights such as the Floral Clock
Drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you will view the historic old town coupled with highly enticing and informative commentary about the history of the town and its monuments. The town is also home to many of the renowned wineries of Niagara Falls, one of which will be your next stop. Here, enjoy free wine tastings, including the famous Niagara Icewine.
Take a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway and marvel at Queenston Heights and Brock's Monument. See the hydroelectric power station, Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock. Continue to the main site of your tour as you journey to Niagara Falls.
Upon arrival at Niagara Falls, benefit from 3 hours of free time to take the optional Hornblower Niagara Cruise "Voyage to the Falls". Feel the thunder of the Journey Behind the Falls or get panoramic views from Skylon Tower (during the winter months). Enjoy lunch at the various dine-in restaurants or fast food joints near Niagara Falls or up Clifton Hill.
Then sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort as you travel by bus back to Toronto.
- Hornblower Niagara cruise (if option selected), replaced by the Skylon Tower during the Winter season
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Winery visit and wine tasting
- View of attractions along the scenic Niagara Parkway
- Live commentary on board from tour guides in English (and German if available)
- Ontario sales tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 275 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant - beside the Shoppers Drug Mart (Dundas Square) Near the Eaton Centre) at 8:15 AM. Or at 340 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3W7 (in front of the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop) at 8:40 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶