Tokyo Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Explore Tokyo from the comfort and convenience of an air-conditioned coach
- Marvel at the imperial monuments and temples of Asakusa
- Stay connected with free on-board WiFi
Enjoy some time at the Imperial Palace East Garden to admire the garden and characteristic structures from the Edo era.
Continue to the commercial center of Marunouchi. See the site of some of the great Shinto festivals in Kanda. Take in the electronic goods shopping area of Akihabara and see the Ame-Yoko and Kappabashi markets.
At Asakusa, visit historic structures such as the Kaminari-mon Gate and Senso-ji Temple. Continue past the Tokyo Sky Tree, and see the headquarters of Asahi Beer.
- Transportation by coach
- Multilingual audio guide
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Pick-up at selected locations
- Hotel drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please provide your accommodation address in the booking format so that the nearest pick-up point can be arranged. If you do not provide this information by 6.00 PM a day before departure, you must make your own way to the meeting point (the "Love" statue, 6-5-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo) at 9:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If the Imperial East Garden is closed, you will visit the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and Nijubashi Bridge or an alternative attraction
• If you book after 06:00 PM on the day before your tour, the pick-up service will not be available. In this case please make your way to the meeting point