Tel Aviv: Private Airport Transfers to/from Hotel
Pickup optionalMeet your driver at Exit 21 on the second floor. Once you have collected your baggage, proceed to the Arrivals Hall. Then go directly up to Level 2 using the elevator or escalator. For your return transfer, please be waiting at the entrance of your hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Enjoy a private transfer from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport to your accommodation
- Travel in comfort with an experienced driver
- Choose between an arrival, departure, or roundtrip transfer
You can choose a private transfer for either your arrival flight or your departure flight. For maximum convenience, select the roundtrip option and enjoy a private transfer both ways. Private cars, vans, minibuses and buses are available, depending on the number of passengers in your group.
- Private door-to-door transfer
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Prepare for the activity
Meet your driver at Exit 21 on the second floor. Once you have collected your baggage, proceed to the Arrivals Hall. Then go directly up to Level 2 using the elevator or escalator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you are travelling with excess luggage, such as large suitcases, golf clubs, wheelchairs, skis, or strollers, it is important that you let the local partner know immediately at the time of booking, as extra charges may apply.
• Failure to inform the local partner of excess luggage may result in extra transport being required to accommodate the excess baggage, which will incur additional local charges.