Taormina: Cooking Class at a Local's Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
Throughout the lesson, your cook will reveal the tricks of the trade for 3 authentic local recipes. You can have fun putting your cooking skills to the test, and will also have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes.
Next, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines. Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that will stay with you for life.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of three local dishes (starter, pasta and dessert)
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon (but if you request in advance your guides can be flexible based on your travel requirements)
• This activity can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.)