Delhi: Sunrise Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Group Tour
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon or at the Delhi Airport.
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a 5-star hotel
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choose your group size between one and four or more people (prices vary)
After visiting the Taj Mahal, your next monument will be Agra Fort, which was built by the Great Mughal Emperor "Akbar". Here, you will spend around 1 hour in the building. After visiting Agra Fort, you will proceed to a restaurant for breakfast, where you will be able to enjoy some food and relax.
Next, if you are not in a hurry and also want to explore another site, you can visit Mehtab Bagh. Here you can explore the rear view of the Taj Mahal, as it casts its shadow on the river Yamuna. At 10:00AM you will drive back to New Delhi, and at 1:00PM you will arrive back at your point of origin/Delhi Airport.
- Pickup and drop off assistance
- Live tour guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All parking fees, tolls, charges, road taxes, and fuel
- Bottles of mineral water
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
From US$ 135 US$ 108 Per group up to 2