Sydney: 2-Hour Speed Boat Harbor Adventure
- Thrill yourself with a self-driven speedboat adventure in Sydney's famous harbor
- Get up close to iconic landmarks, such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and more
- Follow an experienced guide to unique sites not accessible by sightseeing vessel
- Receive a detailed lesson and safety briefing so you can head out on the water with no prior experience
- Personalize your small group tour as you please
Get a new perspective on the harbor's iconic attractions, and access sites out of reach of big sightseeing vessels. Admire the views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, and Taronga Zoo, as well as many other locations.
Before the start of your tour, receive a boat safety and operations briefing from your guide. Then, once training is completed, hop in your boat and follow your guide around the harbor. The tour operates in small groups for a fully personalized experience. No license or boating experience is required.
- Life jacket
- Your own red mini speed boat
- Instruction covering boating basics, rules of the road, and tour hand signals
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Coming from the Central Business District, take New South Head Road towards Rose Bay. Turn left into Lyne Park. There are two free car parks in Lyne Park, or you can park in one of the adjacent streets. Make sure you allow enough time to park before your tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Minimum age to rent the boat is 18 years (please bring ID with you).
• Minimum participant age is 10 years.
• Maximum combined weight is 220 kilograms/485 pounds.
• If booking more than 2 people, please submit one reservation for each boat.