From Salzburg: Salzkammergut Christmas Markets Visit
- Visit three of the most magical Christmas settings outside of Salzburg
- Admire the impressive life-size nativity scene in Strobl village
- Shop for souvenirs and gifts at the St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang Christmas markets
- Enjoy a cup of delicious Christmas punch
From here, travel to St. Gilgen, home to one of the region’s most beautiful Christmas markets. Spend some time wandering around the stalls, mingling with the locals, and shopping for gifts and handmade crafts.
The final stop of the tour is the idyllic Christmas market in the village of St. Wolfgang. Admire the glowing Christmas trees and the market’s picturesque wooden stalls adorned with glistening lights, candles, and decorations. As you explore, warm up with a cup of traditional mulled wine or punch. At the end of an unforgettable experience, hop back on the bus for the return journey to Salzburg.
- Roundtrip transfer from Salzburg
- One cup of Christmas punch
- A souvenir advent present
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew's church). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts. Printed vouchers can be used to board the bus immediately. Mobile vouchers will need to be exchanged for a pass at the local partner's kiosk located at Schrannengasse 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please print the voucher or have it on a readable mobile device. Printed vouchers can be used to board the bus immediately. Mobile vouchers will need to be exchanged for a pass at the local partner's kiosk.