Strasbourg: Old District Guided Walking Tour
- See the exterior of Strasbourg Cathedral
- Marvel at the well-preserved bridges from the 13th century
- Learn more about Kammerzell house
- Discover the historic heart of the city, La Petite France
Begin by discovering the famous and monumental Cathedral Notre Dame. Learn more about the well-preserved Kammerzell House, located near Cathedral House. The city holds many medieval churches including Église Saint-Thomas or Église Saint-Guillaume.
Walk through the area of La Petite France, which is the historic heart of the city. Tanners and fishermen used to live here in the Middle Ages so be prepared to feel like you have traveled back in time.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note that talking inside the cathedral is prohibited
• It is recommended to wear sports shoes because you will walk on paved streets