Strasbourg Historical Center: Private Walking Tour
- Visit the exterior Strasbourg Cathedral (no comments allowed inside the cathedral)
- Marvel at the well-preserved covered bridges from the 13th century
- Stop for photos at the Janus Fountain
Strasbourg is situated close to the german border, therefore the population speaks both french and german. You can call this city an european one because here you can find the European Parliament, the Council of Europe and an European Ombudsman. This big, powerful city is also well-known for the Grand Island, which is the historic center of the city. It symbolizes the unity between Germany and France.
We offer you our 2-hours walking tour and we would like to start with the Gothic Cathedral with its famous astronomical clock. Let's continue with Cathedral of Notre-Dame. The city conserves many medieval churches like Église Saint-Thomas or Église Saint-Guillaume. And don't forget to take photos in the Janus Fountain!
- Private tour guide
- Entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
• Talking in the cathedral is prohibited.
• Travel Agents please provide correct contact details for participants